Friday, March 14, 2008

GRADO HEADPHONES

More and more headphones are out in the market that you can't really tell which one is good and not. At wize.com they rank the best products there is in the market. I surfed online and I found some at wize.com. There are so many headphones but what caught my interest is the Grado headphones. I was trying to look for a headphone to use when talking to my husband online. I have a problem right now with our microphone as well as the headphone that I am using so I need one that I can vividly hear him and less scratchy in the background.

As I have said I am interested with the Grado headphone SR 60. It has a wizerank of 96 and so far the reviews are excellent. A lot of user recommends it especially if you are going to use it with your ipod as well. It has a good sound card and high quality hi-fi system. There are other design and style as well as different type with different usage. I may have to tell hubby about it and hopefully he will agree with me to get a Grado headphones that I like. utilize it and get benefited

No comments: